Located nearby in town centre at 19 Osmond Street.
Just a step across the road from supermarket, galleries, shopping and eateries.
Loving family home recently refitted and refurbished for an additional accommodation option via Seaview.
The property has an elevated position with some sea views seen over main street.
It’s only a 2 minute stroll to jetty area and foreshore for swimming.
This private house has 3 large bedrooms, separate living areas and has plenty of room to move!
Enjoy your own home away from home with space and comfort for everyone.
Main bedroom with ensuite enjoys complete privacy at one end of the house.
Further 2 bedrooms sharing main bathroom down the other end.
In between you’ll have huge kitchen with informal sitting area overlooking back garden and BBQ area.
There is also a separate lounge room big enough for everyone to get together in as well as a separate dining area.
Relax in the well established gardens and help yourself to the lemon tree too!
- Easy access into and around house – no steps from rear entry driveway
- Main bathroom mobility limited friendly – no lip on floor – no shower screen
3 bedrooms ~ max 8 persons
Main bedroom ~ queen bed, ensuite with in bath spa.
Second bedroom ~ single bed & double bunk bed (double bed bottom/ single bed top)
Third bedroom ~ queen bed
Large modern kitchen ~ separate lounge / dining room
Enclosed garden ~ sheltered pergola with BBQ ~ undercover off street parking
$180 for 2 persons
- For cancellations received more than 30 days before expected arrival ~ NO Fee
- Cancellations received less than 30 days on 3-6 night booking ~ we charge for 2 night’s accommodation
- Cancellations received less than 30 days on 7 night plus booking ~ we charge 50% of total booking
- Within 24 hours of arrival, we charge 100% of total booking
- Cancellation fees can be waived at the managers discretion when rebooking with another date.
- Instant Booking.
- Preferred booking method.
08 8553 2030
+61 8 8553 2030
- Add transport & Save!